Getzschman can also provide duct cleaning for your Omaha area home. Are itchy, watery eyes common in your home? What about sneezing and stuffy noses? These are signs that dust, pollen, animal dander, and even mold may be collecting in your ductwork and circulating throughout your home. Duct cleaning can be done as normal maintenance or as part of the process of installing a new heating and cooling system. Getzschman Heating can even include it as part of your annual maintenance through your G-Force Membership. Call us today to schedule duct cleaning in your Omaha area home.
Why you should order air duct cleaning in Omaha:
- Two out of three indoor air quality issues involve the heating and cooling system.
- Most people spend 60-90% of their time indoors. (American Lung Association)
- An estimated 20 million Americans suffer from Asthma. (AAFA)
- An estimated 50 million Americans suffer from Allergies. (AAFA)
- Dirty furnace components can contribute to early system failure.
- New construction can leave enormous amounts of debris in your ductwork.
- Duct cleaning can reduce the amount of dust collecting on your furniture.
- Most standard filters only collect 8-10% of the dust circulating through your system.
- A cleaner system restores capacity and runs better, which translates to savings on utility bills.
- Children and the elderly are more likely to be affected by indoor air pollution.
Itchy Watery Eyes? Headaches? Stuffed Up? Breathless? Tired? Depressed? Can’t Concentrate?
Duct Cleaning Can Help Your Allergies & Asthma!
Most of the dust that enters your home STAYS in your home. And of the possible 40 pounds that get in every year, UP TO 15 POUNDS can get trapped in your duct system. One ounce of dust contains nearly 42,000 living dust mites, and each one can expel 20 fecal pellets every day into the air you breathe. Plus, dirty air ducts provide an ideal environment for pollen spores, fungi, and bacteria.
Call Getzschman at 800-657-2158 and receive $50.00 OFF a whole house duct cleaning, and Breathe Your Way to Better Health.