Getzschman Heating and Air Conditioning has been installing air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps in the Omaha area for over 50 years. The Getzschman family started in the heating and cooling business with one simple goal: to provide the best customer service and quality work. Today, our company is still family owned, with Scott, Ron, and David Getzschman still operating the company every day.
Omaha’s Most Trusted Air Conditioner & Furnace Replacement Company
When you select Getzschman Heating to provide and install a new furnace, air conditioner or heat pump in your Omaha home, you not only acquire the products themselves, but you also gain a special status among all the customers we serve. You become a preferred member of our G-Force Membership V.I.P. client list. This special honor entitles you to additional benefits during the entire future of our business relationship. And, as that relationship develops, we will constantly search for new and better ways to serve you personally and at a stress-free level. Getzschman also has financing options available when you install a new furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. The typical lifespan of a heating and cooling system is about 12 years, and at that point, it starts to cost a lot of money to repair your furnace or air conditioner. Our comfort specialists can analyze your home to recommend the best high efficiency system for your home.
The Getzschman Furnace and AC Replacement includes:
- FREE estimates days or nights any day of the week for your convenience.
- Written performance heating and air conditioning guarantee.
- Firm electrical bid on all replacement installations by a licensed electrical contractor.
- Testing of all equipment for proper operation and thorough training at the completion of the project.
- Disposal of all existing equipment and debris after the conclusion of each day’s work.
- Use of floor savers and drop cloths for all Service and Installation crews.
- All New System Replacements are eligible for the Getzschman Gold Warranty, which offers a full 10-year unlimited, all parts, labor and equipment repair service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Contact Us today to get the air conditioner or furnace replaced in your Omaha area home!